Joshua Robinett Jachimowicz was admitted to the State Bar in 2011. Mr. Jachimowicz began working with his father's firm as a law clerk while attending law school. He graduated the University of California at Santa Barbara with a bachelor's degree in Physics.
Like his father, he received his law degree from the Santa Clara University School of Law. While at Santa Clara, he received honors for his academic efforts in Wills and Trusts, Employment Discrimination and Trial Techniques classes.
Mr. Jachimowicz focuses his practice on plaintiff's personal injury and criminal defense work. He also handles general civil litigation and civil defense matters.
Mr. Jachimowicz married his law school sweetheart, Caitlin Robinett Jachimowicz. Mr. and Mrs. Jachimowicz reside in Morgan Hill with their two children. He is Board Member of the Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce and enjoys taking his children to the many wonderful parks and open spaces in the area.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2011
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.S. - 2006
- Major: Physics
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, LGBT Committee, Family Law Section, Member
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Car Accidents
- Premises Liability
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2011
- Avvo, Top Attorney
- Lead Counsel, Rated