Joshua Robinett Jachimowicz was admitted to the State Bar in 2011. Mr. Jachimowicz began working with his father's firm as a law clerk while attending law school. He graduated the University of California at Santa Barbara with a bachelor's degree in Physics.
Like his father, he received his law degree from the Santa Clara University School of Law. While at Santa Clara, he received honors for his academic efforts in Wills and Trusts, Employment Discrimination and Trial Techniques classes.
As a young attorney, he has handled numerous criminal matters, including petty thefts, drug offenses, and DUIs.
Mr. Jachimowicz recently married his law school sweetheart, Caitlin Robinett Jachimowicz, a local attorney. Mr. and Mrs. Jachimowicz reside in the heart of San Jose and enjoy spending their free time exploring their Garden-Alameda neighborhood.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2011
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.S. - 2006
- Major: Physics
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, LGBT Committee, Family Law Section, Member
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Car Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2011
- Avvo, Top Attorney
- Lead Counsel, Rated