Decades Of Experience With Business Litigation
Northern California businesses needing strong legal representation are encouraged to contact our San Jose business litigation law firm for candid advice based on decades of experience. Employees and employers both can benefit from our decades of experience in business law and should contact us with even their most complex legal questions. From our San Jose business litigation law firm, we provide guidance and advocacy for businesses and employees throughout the Bay Area and across Northern California.
Our Services Are Comprehensive
Our San Jose business litigation law firm represents small, medium-sized, and large businesses that need help protecting their rights and profitability. We are also very experienced in representing employees who have legal arguments with their employers. Because we offer both plaintiff-side and defendant-side representation, we are able to anticipate challenges from multiple perspectives and design legal strategies accordingly. We are on your side in all types of business and employment law matters including:
- Conflicts related to benefits, retirement and wages
- Day-to-day business negotiations and legal challenges that can often be resolved before they become crises
- Disputes between businesses and partners within the same business
- Lawsuits between businesses and customers
- Legal disputes with employees and their employers including issues related to harassment and discrimination
- Litigation between suppliers and vendors
The list goes on for the types of cases for which we are prepared. Whether you need assistance crafting a sound business contract or you are an employee seeking commissions that are owed to you, we have the resources and experience to represent you. There is truly no area of civil and business-related law for which we are not prepared.
Representing Employees And Business Owners
Our decades of experience on both sides of business and civil negotiations makes us well-prepared to offer you exactly the type of representation you may need. As many criminal defense attorneys benefit from having prosecutor experience, our attorneys benefit from having been on either side of business legal arguments many times in the past. Our clients reap the benefits of this experience.
- We get countless referrals from current and former clients throughout the Bay Area.
- We have been practicing law for more than 30 years and the combined experience of our lawyers exceeds 100 years.
- We have the vast resources that you would expect of a large law firm but we offer the personal service you would expect from a boutique firm.
- We offer free initial consultations in which we can provide a thorough assessment of your legal situation.
We are experienced trial attorneys who are ready and willing to take business litigation conflicts to court as needed. However, in the majority of cases, we bring about positive outcomes for our clients through other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution such as arbitration and mediation.
How To Schedule Your Appointment
Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals in the most efficient way possible. The long-term health of our clients’ financial life is at the forefront of our consideration in every business litigation matter. Contact us online or call us at 408-246-5500 to discuss your case.