Defense Lawyers For Driving Under The Influence Of Drugs In Fremont, Los Gatos, And The Bay Area
If you have been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of marijuana, defense lawyers for driving under the influence of marijuana cases at Jachimowicz Law Group are prepared to protect your rights. We are a San Jose criminal defense law firm with a long history of success in DUID cases including the increasingly common driving under the influence of marijuana cases. With decades of experience in criminal defense, our attorneys have more than good intentions to protect your rights:
- Nearly 100 years of combined legal experience
- A history of success in hundreds of DUI and DUID cases
- Access to expert witnesses and investigators who can find flaws in the case against you
- Attorneys who are former police officers and prosecutors who use that experience for you
Because we are one of Northern California’s largest criminal defense law firms, we have extensive resources to fight for your rights after you have been arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana in San Jose or elsewhere in Northern California. Call attorneys with experience, with resources and with the ability to dramatically reduce your risk of incarceration or other harsh penalties. Contact Jachimowicz Law Group for a free consultation: 408-246-5500.
Contact An Experienced Marijuana Criminal Defense Lawyer
Jachimowicz Law Group is a team of criminal defense lawyers who handle DUI and DUID cases, but we also handle a wide variety of criminal defense cases. We have extensive experience in homicide, white collar crimes, federal drug trafficking and other high-stakes criminal cases in California and federal courts. We use that experience for the benefit of our clients arrested for DUI and driving under the influence of marijuana. In a driving under the influence of drugs case, contact an experienced lawyer. You deserve the best possible defense of your freedom.
Many of our clients who are arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana ask us: “What penalties do I face for suspicion of driving while high on marijuana?” We have answers but we need to provide a thorough analysis of the facts in your case first. No two criminal cases are exactly the same. Our DUI marijuana lawyers will tailor a defense strategy specifically for you based upon many factors that may include the following:
- In addition to marijuana, what other drugs are you suspected of using while driving?
- Are you suspected of having marijuana in your possession?
- Have you had prior DUI or DUIDs?
- Were you driving with a valid license?
- Was a child under the age of 16 in the vehicle?
- Were property damage or injuries involved?
These are only a few of the many questions we will ask to determine how we can best defend your rights. Contact our driving under the influence of marijuana attorneys at 408-246-5500 for the legal shield you deserve.