San Jose Gender Discrimination Attorneys
Gender Discrimination Lawyers In Campbell, San Francisco, And Throughout Northern California
We are gender discrimination lawyers who have decades of experience representing employees who have suffered injustice at work or in hiring decisions. If you have suffered mistreatment based upon your gender, the law is on your side. So are the gender discrimination attorneys of Jachimowicz Law Group.
- Do you believe that your wages have been capped or that you were passed over for promotion because you are a woman?
- Is there a difference in pay for the same job, with employees of one sex consistently earning more than employees of the opposite sex?
- Have you been treated differently than your male peers in the workplace: consistently given less lucrative sales territory, provided less training, or given fewer resources?
- Have you heard negative comments or been improperly transferred to another job because of pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- Have you been denied access to a job traditionally filled by females because you are male?
- Have you been treated unfairly because your gender identity does not conform to your co-workers’ stereotypical views?
Gender discrimination can take many forms and it can affect men as well as women.
If you believe your employer or manager is discriminating against you because of your gender, call 408-246-5500 to speak directly with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer at Jachimowicz Law Group. Or, contact us online. Your initial consultation is free and you pay no attorney’s fees until we achieve a successful verdict or settlement on your behalf. Furthermore, your consultation and all of your interactions with our attorneys are confidential.
Highly Experienced And Successful Gender Discrimination Lawyers
Attorney and firm partner Albie B. Jachimowicz has repeatedly been named one of San Jose’s best lawyers in the area of employment discrimination and sexual harassment by San Jose Magazine. He and the other lawyers on our employment law team provide aggressive legal representation to level the playing field for employees who are at a disadvantage when trying to get fair treatment from their employers.
We are not intimated by a dozen lawyers on the other side of the table when the law is on the side of our clients. We know how to build an effective case against harassment in the workplace. We’re strong advocates in the courtroom, giving you a voice.
We represent women and men who have suffered injustice, discrimination, or harassment in the workplace because of gender, pregnancy or pregnancy-related issues such as breastfeeding. We also can protect your rights and pursue justice on your behalf if you have been harassed or mistreated based upon your sexual orientation.
Learn more about how we can help fight sex discrimination, create positive change in your workplace, and achieve financial recovery. Contact the San Jose employment law attorneys at Jachimowicz Law Group to schedule a consultation. We represent employees in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.