How Jachimowicz Law Group Advocates For Victims Of Unsafe Property
At Jachimowicz Law Group, our attorneys are prepared to help if you were injured because of unsafe conditions on someone else’s property. Whether in a public place such as a bar, grocery store, or restaurant or at a privately-owned residence, you have the right to expect safe conditions. If you have suffered due to negligent security or unsafe property conditions, talk to an experienced lawyer about your right to compensation. Our attorneys will take the time to listen to your story and determine if you have a premises liability case. You will owe us nothing unless we win your lawsuit.
Holding San Jose Property Owners Responsible
Property owners and managers — homeowners, retail establishments, business offices, apartment buildings, government agencies — all have a responsibility to maintain safe property. If you or a loved one have suffered serious injuries because of a failure to maintain property in a safe manner, talk to our lawyers. We may even be able to obtain compensation for you if you were partially at-fault. Some of the types of cases we are prepared to handle include:
- Dangerous decks and balconies: Construction defects, inadequate building maintenance, failure to monitor weight limits and other causes can lead to balcony collapse or deck failure
- Inadequate or negligent security: Bouncers and security personnel may have failed to keep you safe at a bar, night club or sporting event. Poorly lit areas and overgrown landscape provide opportunities for injury as well
- Falling objects: in a store that has products stacked from floor to ceiling can cause serious injuries
- Unsafe floors: may have caused you to slip and fall on a sidewalk or other surface the city or property owner failed to maintain
- Dog bites and animal attacks can cause serious injuries and even death
Our San Jose premises liability lawyers have the resources and experience to assist you no matter where you may have suffered a slip-and-fall injury. Whether on public or privately maintained property, we know how to pursue justice and maximum compensation on your behalf.
Your Well-Being Needs To Come First
Do not lose your right to sue. By filing a claim quickly, you will protect your rights. Contact or call our law office today at 408-246-5500 to speak directly with a San Jose premises liability lawyer about your right to sue. Your consultation is free and all of our fees for personal injury cases are contingency based. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.