Construction Site Lawyers Who Work As Hard As You Do
Every day, workers are injured on construction sites. Serious injuries due to improper site management, poor safety procedures, defective equipment and falling objects can be life-changing. The San Jose construction site accident lawyers at Jachimowicz Law Group can help.
Experienced Representation Ready To Fight For You
For more than 30 years, construction workers and their families have turned to our law firm for help securing compensation after a construction site accident with injuries, such as:
- Heavy containers or falling objects injuring workers below
- Improperly installed safety barriers, allowing a worker on a higher level to fall to a lower level
- Poorly anchored scaffolding that causes a fall
- Improperly installed stairs that collapse
- Bobcat, forklift, or cherry picker accidents caused by careless operations
- Excavation accidents when workers fall into uncovered holes or when heavy equipment on the site causes cave-ins
- Construction equipment defects and failures
- OSHA safety violations and failure to provide safety equipment, such as foot guards for roofers
If you have made a workers’ compensation claim for your worksite injury, our law firm can coordinate your claims with the goal of maximizing your compensation from all sources.
Do Not Lose Your Right To Sue
An experienced San Jose construction accident lawyer is a valuable counselor and source of information for injured workers and their families. To speak directly with an attorney at Jachimowicz Law Group, contact us online or call 408-550-1732.
You CAN afford legal help after a construction site accident. Our fees for personal injury cases are contingency based — this means you pay no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
For a free consultation, call 408-550-1732.